Building a Future
Training time and venue
Training will be every Wednesday from 5pm to 6pm at Roding Valley High School, Loughton, IG10 3JA
Note: No sessions during Half Term and School exams
Our program is designed for juniors of ages from 8 to 14 inclusive. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced player, we have something for everyone.
Our coaches are highly qualified and have a valid DBS certificate.
We offer a free taster session for all juniors to try before committing to a membership. After the taster session, we have a one-off £30/term fee.
Register your interest
If you are interested in registering your child for our program, please click here.
Enjoyed the first training? Become a member
If you enjoyed your taster sessions and want to become a member, please follow this link to register
- Anti Doping Policy (EHA)
- Changing rooms and showering facilities
- Safeguarding Policy Statement
- Code of Conduct for Children and Young People
- Code of Conduct for Coaches and Volunteers (Staff)
- Code of Conduct for Parents and Carers
- Junior Player Recruitment Policy (EHA)
- Social Media Policy (EHA)
- Transport Policy