Registration fee (One off):
Registration fee (EHA + LGD): 45£
Kit price: TBC
Membership training fees:
Monthly Fee: 2 trainings per week. £35/month (£20 students only)
Monthly Fee: 1 training per week. £25/month (£15 students only)
Annual Fee: 2 trainings per week. 300£/year
3rd team members: £25/month
for Monday sessions + games (15£ students only)
£7 per session (4£ students only)
£20 a month for Monday sessions (10£ students only)
ITC (International Transfer Certificate) for new players:
If you are planning to register with England Handball Association for the first time to play official games in any category and you are returning from a country were you were registered. You may need to pay a transfer fee. Please check with us and we can find it out for you.
What does include your membership?
- Kempa products
Up to 50% discount in our
Receive our weekly newsletter with updates, future events, etc
Discount on Personal trainer sessions with some of our PTs
Free beach handball sessions during the summer
Sports insurance cover including physiotherapy sessions
- Better GLL Gym all around London *
Free Gym Membership on any
- * Renewals to be made in April 2018, limited places available.
- Season starts in August and finish in May (both inclusive)
- Player will be charged on the date they selected "Start training date" taking into account that 1st training is free.
- Member will be charged the membership amount the same day in the next month automatically.
- Every member can cancel his/her membership at any time, from their profile or sending an email to women/men finance email address.
- The unique method of payment will be Credit/Debit Card, unless for exceptional cases where the player doesn´t have one or cannot provide his/her card, this will be treated in an individual basis and as exceptional.
- There won´t be any refund If the player hasn´t been able to come to trainings unless exceptional cases (Long term injury, change of situation, etc).
- If you do not pay your fees, you may be suspended from the club – we really don’t want this to happen, so please ensure you pay on time. You will receive a notification If the credit card you use for your payments, has insufficient funds or has expired. It is your responsibility to update it and notify us If that happens. You can do this from your member portal
- If you require an International transfer (ITC) we can request it for you, but any fees involved in the process have to be paid by you in full.